The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great to See Old Friends!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Great to See Old Friends!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Nice note Duff! I totally agree!!!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am

There are'nt 11000 members here and that is a good thing IMO. This place will continue to grow but quality is much more important than quantity.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 am

Here here Duff! You are the man!
Great to See Old Friends!!! Duffcontest
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 am

sheraortho wrote:
Seriously, I couldn't agree more Duff. This is a great site and there is no BS and nobody worshiping ANYONE here. That's why I like it. Oh yeah, there are ALOT of good people here too!!
Wait a minute...no worship...i'm out. I thought that I was due for some worshiping....damn!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm

REally how many posts can one person read about how great Eyal is and how WG isnt sponsored by Invicta, then is, then isnt, etc etc...Or how someone has a problem with their watch and then 20 other pile on about how they own 100 invictas and never had an issue....PLEASE...Go F Yourselves....All useless and a waste of time......Half those people are total Watch Tards
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Newwatchfiend wrote:
Yeah Duff. The site that shall not be named has gotten a little tedious. Still like my Invictas though. Let's just say this site is more cerebral. Did I say that? No way! How much does that word cost? I don't even know what it means. Somebody get me a beer!

Well go pour one out of that NEW BEERTENDER!!! I checked them out on line and saw one place offering it for a killer price! Now I think that would be a good investment!!! lol!

Duff
Duff if you got that, you wouldn't have to worry about what time it was...it would always be HAPPY HOUR!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great to See Old Friends!!!   Great to See Old Friends!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great to See Old Friends!!!
Page 1 of 1