The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting Sucks: Part Deux

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am

So, I picked up this neat little custom Russian based on a vintage Pobeda movement. I bought and paid for it off eBay last Sunday and have been WAITING all week, thinking I'll get it this next work week (from Ukraine). So today I get an email from the seller saying he shipped it today, and please leave him positive feedback. You gotta be kidding! Waiting Sucks: Part Deux 500253

It's a very low-buck watch but I'm excited to get it NOW!!!

Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Watch_pobeda_razvedka1_1801101
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 am

. . . .. . .. Gotta love Flea-Bay.

About just as much fun as being hit in the balls with a Nerf Bat for an hour . . . geek
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am

randyswagon wrote:

About just as much fun as being hit in the balls with a Nerf Bat for an hour . . . geek
Or with a baseball!

Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Baseball_racked
randyswagon wrote:

Or with a baseball!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Tom,

That's no fun at all. They probably had to make it and that's what took so long. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

What a wild dial, cool watch. So he didn't ship the thing until a week later and he wants a positive feedback?
Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
What a wild dial, cool watch. So he didn't ship the thing until a week later and he wants a positive feedback?
Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_evil
Yep...idiot!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

I bought a watch from the Philippines and it took 5 weeks express. Hope you're not waiting that long. I would'nt leave any feedback until the watch is in hand.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Oh boy, that's not good Tom ! Perhaps things just don't run
as smoothly over there though. There is a chance you'll feel
much better later on if the watch comes looking as good as
those pictures make it look ! Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Nice looking watch Tom. Did he say why it took him so long to ship it out?
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:21 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
No he didn't. If you're gonna take a week to ship the product off eBay, you'd better COMMUNICATE it to the buyer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 pm

pacifichrono wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
No he didn't. If you're gonna take a week to ship the product off eBay, you'd better COMMUNICATE it to the buyer.

I agree! I can't believe someone would take that long to ship a watch! Not only that but ask for positive feedback as well! WUSSUP WIDDAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I just wish you luck in getting this on your wrist in a hurry......looks like a fun watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Sucks: Part Deux   Waiting Sucks: Part Deux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting Sucks: Part Deux
Page 1 of 1