The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics

Go down 
+7
sixtysix
Northwestguy
jaw
TVDinner
Anomaly
andrema
jackprime1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm

I thought we had a rule about posting fakes!!! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 869119 LMAO!!!! That's a beauty Bro!!! I'll bet your MOIST AND VERKLEMPT!!!! You made the big score! Now being as you sold that SWI LE....send me your Oris! Come on, your a Panny FANBOI now!!! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:58 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
This one gets a Yowza ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_cheers What a stunning watch Jack ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_eek Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 46145
It's always FUN staring at these types of watches. Soaking up everything
about them, and enjoying the design, as well as workmanship. I'm in awe
of the dial on this watch. Those markers and numbers are SO good, it's not
even funny ! Also like the hash marks and numbers on the outer part of the
dial. Cool hands, OUTSTANDING case and bracelet !..WOW ! This watch has
it ALL !!!! Congrats to you and NICE photos ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 803574 Enjoy !
Thanks Brutha...its very much appreciated...gotta hand it to Panerai they put out quality craftsmanship all the way...I also love the way you set the time, date and the gmt..

No problem ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 803574 That's some kind of watch Jack ! I'm glad you are enjoying it so much sir ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:45 pm

NOW THATS A TIMEPIECE!!!! CONGRATS AND ENJOY FOR YEARS TO COME. THANKS FOR THE PICS. STEVE
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I thought we had a rule about posting fakes!!! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 869119 LMAO!!!! That's a beauty Bro!!! I'll bet your MOIST AND VERKLEMPT!!!! You made the big score! Now being as you sold that SWI LE....send me your Oris! Come on, your a Panny FANBOI now!!! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 744742

Now you want the Oris...lol...You have a Breitling for crying out loud... Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 744742 ...Thanks kiddo much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
NOW THATS A TIMEPIECE!!!! CONGRATS AND ENJOY FOR YEARS TO COME. THANKS FOR THE PICS. STEVE
Thanks Steve much appreciated..Glad you enjoyed the pics..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am

Congrats on a cool watch! Love it on the bracelet. Have fun wearing it.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am

AWESOME WATCH! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 am

barnbuilder1 wrote:
Congrats on a cool watch! Love it on the bracelet. Have fun wearing it.

Thanks Ron I appreciate that...I have to say it wears very comfortable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2