The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Empty
PostSubject: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Beatcenter

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Beatcenter1

Beat Haldimann’s In creating the H8 Sculptura central tourbillon, Beat Haldimann has banished all indications of time from the dial to focus attention on the transience of time. Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 213652

The case, in platinum, is available in 39mm or 42mm. It has sapphire crystals top and bottom and is water resistant to 30 meters.

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:14 pm

WTF???????????
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 pm

It a fancy bracelet I guess.....don't watches tell time?

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Post-Modern BS. Anyone who buys it is certifiably a moron to believe that BS. Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 869119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 am

if you could afford it then you would just ask the butler for the time!! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_king
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:12 am

sucker born every minute. In this case it is going to be a very rich sucker.

As mentioned above - this is a fancy bracelet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:25 am

This is the exact kind of shit I hate in designs. There is form but zero function to this thing and it isn't very good looking either. I see this being bought by someone that has more money than brains AND one who's taste is all in their mouth!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Hmm, this IS a little odd ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Suspect Although the movement is cool, there
really isn't a watch here ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_eek It is actually more like a portable display
case for the movement, rather than a watch. I usually like most watches,
however, this one evidently missed the watch boat ! No hands, numbers,
markers, and no telling time !Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 71883Kind of defeats the purpose of being a
watch, if you ask me. So, this one unfortunately gets a thumbs down !

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Hmm, this IS a little odd ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Suspect Although the movement is cool, there
really isn't a watch here ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_eek It is actually more like a portable display
case for the movement, rather than a watch. I usually like most watches,
however, this one evidently missed the watch boat ! No hands, numbers,
markers, and no telling time !Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 71883Kind of defeats the purpose of being a
watch, if you ask me. So, this one unfortunately gets a thumbs down !

HOLY CRAP! Are you ok Tom? You thumbs downed a watch??? YES! HE IS REAL!!! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_cheers Just kiddin Buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:57 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
HOLY CRAP! Are you ok Tom? You thumbs downed a watch??? YES! HE IS REAL!!! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_cheers Just kiddin Buddy!

No shit!!! Hope there are no sharp objects in the room, Tom. Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

porschefan wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

No shit!!! Hope there are no sharp objects in the room, Tom. Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_wink

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_biggrin I'm fine Duff and Tim !Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Lol It was hard doing that ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Alien Just thought it had
to be done this time ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_cheers Hopefully it doesn't happen again for a while ! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_eek Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_biggrin

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 pm

You mean boys leave poor Tom alone! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 832207
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Docrwm wrote:
You mean boys leave poor Tom alone! Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... 832207

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Lol

Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

This ranks right up there (or down there) with the ridiculous Romain Jerome double tourbillon watch...

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Romaine-jerome-watches-01

I guess if you can afford one of these, though, you don't have to know what time it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...   Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geez, let me get a Porsche with no engine...
Page 1 of 1