The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Empty
PostSubject: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 am

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Omgsoy1

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Omgsoy2

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Omgsoy3

The 35th anniversary of their historic handshake is commemorated with the release of the OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Apollo-Soyuz “35th Anniversary” chronograph in a limited edition of 1975 watches.

The dial has been created from a meteorite which survived its entry into our planet’s atmosphere and the high-speed impact with the terrestrial surface. The meteorite’s unusual structure is the result its very high temperature when it enters the Earth’s atmosphere, followed by a period of cooling. The dial is a single piece cut from the meteorite; accordingly, because no two pieces of the meteorite are exactly alike, each watch in this limited edition is absolutely unique.

The black color of the meteorite dial is the result of a surface oxidation process. The silvery seconds hand and chronograph counters appear in the meteorite’s natural color.

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Thats Hot Alan...Is that a 44mm? That dial is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

jackprime1 wrote:

Not sure...sorry.

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

wonder if Omega went next door and borrowed 1975 meteorite dials from invicta?? SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 71883
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Anomaly wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

Not sure...sorry.

All good bro..I will see if I can find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

cali kid wrote:
wonder if Omega went next door and borrowed 1975 meteorite dials from invicta?? SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 71883

Trev old buddy old pal..........................................I guess you have to be

wait for it

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! BAND-1 for 30 seconds.....................................................................WELCOME BACK HATER!!!! LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey Switzerland a small country, i'm sure the Omega factory cant be far from the invicta factory,p.o.box what ever they use! SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 pm

cali kid wrote:
Hey Switzerland a small country, i'm sure the Omega factory cant be far from the invicta factory,p.o.box what ever they use! SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 744742

Nah, as I hear it Invicta has been leasing out their unused space and factory time to Omega so that Omega can claim to have an actual factory in Switzerland. Too bad about them copying Invicta, must have been some plans laying around when the Omega folks came on at night for their time with the machines.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Alan...I'll send you my shipping address. SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

I've got a hard-on for that watch. OMFG!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Affraid SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 744742 SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Affraid

Last edited by Anomaly on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:

Then stop taking the little blue pills. SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Pretty impressive! If any watch deserved to have a meteorite dial it would have to be this one!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

The meteorite on this Omega is fantastic ! That black meteorite is
REALLY something special too. Even the case back with this watch
is Out of this World ! SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Alien Honestly, it looks like Omega just made a
GREAT watch even better ! SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 46145 DEFINITELY have to like this one !
Two thumbs up !! SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 803574 SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! 803574

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Want one!
Probably gonna be one expensive piece though SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

HOLY SHIT!! That watch is so me! I LOVE the Speedmaster to start with but the REAL COOL thing about this watch, the date on the back is MY BIRTHDAY, July 17th! The year is wrong but the month and day are the same! This would be fantastic for my collection!! I wonder how much that puppy is??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

WOW....just WOW. SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Jawdrop%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 pm

No Jonesing going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!   SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SICK OMEGA for PacificChrono!
Page 1 of 1