The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 True Story of a Bully

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

I've been banned from WG's because of a bully....here is my story. JS posted a thread in which he made fun of bullying. It was an Off Topic thread and he thought he was being funny and witty. Who thinks that topic is funny...what's next, jokes about child porn and rapists? Anyway, I have a very close friend that lost a child as a result of bullying at school and I took offense to the thread. I posted that it was inappropriate for a forum owner to post a thread poking fun at a topic like that....JS told me to 'get a life'. Needless to say I was pissed and posted on this forum about the incident and what I thought of JS for his OP and subsequent comment......It seems the bully himself was lurking in the shadows, as bullies tend to do, and saw my post and banned me from his playground for my response on another forum to an off topic thread. Not for any comments I made about WG, Invicta, or ShopNBC but because I stood up to the bully himself and exposed him for what he is. I tried to reach out to discuss the issue with him but no, that is not allowed. The bully hides in his playground surrounded by those he can steal lunch money from and control. Being banned from WG is really no big deal....in fact I found other forums that are so much more open, honest and fun. Forums were people are not in fear of getting banned for giving an honest opinion or pointing out an inappropriate action, even if it was by an owner of the forum.......I just want others to know the truth about the bully and how he plays the game.....he is the bully of the playground and if you want to play, it has to be his way, after all that is what a bully is all about.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Glad you found other forums to enjoy. True Story of a Bully 803574
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:47 pm

What did you expect from a guy who fucks fuzzy bunnies while smoking a gordo yelling,Lalo,this bunnies butt is for you my love.! True Story of a Bully 869119
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Posts : 7125
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 56
Location : Tampa, Florida

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Glad you are here Spaceview!

This place will allow you to speak your mind w/o fear!

Just look at the KOBOLD thread, MANY of us DISAGREE but no one is acting like an ass clown!

Except maybe Duff! True Story of a Bully 744742

____________________________________
True Story of a Bully ANOMALYSIG2A-1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Glad you are here Spaceview!

This place will allow you to speak your mind w/o fear!

Just look at the KOBOLD thread, MANY of us DISAGREE but no one is acting like an ass clown!

Except maybe Duff! True Story of a Bully 744742

I thought it was AssHat!?! scratch
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Posts : 7125
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 56
Location : Tampa, Florida

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:18 pm

I like ass clown!!!!!

____________________________________
True Story of a Bully ANOMALYSIG2A-1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I used Ass Wipe in my original post. LOL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Glad you are here Spaceview!

This place will allow you to speak your mind w/o fear!

Just look at the KOBOLD thread, MANY of us DISAGREE but no one is acting like an ass clown!

Except maybe Duff! True Story of a Bully 744742

Speaking of which - where is that old coot!?! True Story of a Bully 395667
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:03 am

. . . man, Skelton is obviously the guy we all kicked the shit out of at school because he was such a weird prick. Now that the internet has allowed guys like him to grow virtual balls . . . he's getting even with every person that took his lunch money to buy weed or gas for their rides.

. . . hang here and be real Brother. No posers, no hosers, no losers. Just watches and inane banter. . . . . and hey, if you got a problem with that, Duff'll be over to take your milk money so he can fuel that 2 cylinder he calls a motorcycle . . . . True Story of a Bully Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-15

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:15 am

I am banned from his "Sandbox" also, but you know what - I don't care. Like the Marc posted in the OP, it has opened up a lot more time to visit other forums with a much wider range of watches being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:44 am

Anomaly wrote:
Glad you are here Spaceview!

This place will allow you to speak your mind w/o fear!

Just look at the KOBOLD thread, MANY of us DISAGREE but no one is acting like an ass clown!

Except maybe Duff! True Story of a Bully 744742

First of all, how the hell did I get involved in this discussion about Kobold? Second, WG is a fucking joke. Third, Alan old buddy old pal..............













































True Story of a Bully Fufing21


Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:47 am

To Our New Buddy Spaceview..........to hell with Skelton and his childish bullshit. Glad to have you here where you can be open True Story of a Bully Icon_cheers and tell people to KISS MY ASS RANDY!!!! True Story of a Bully 744742
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
To Our New Buddy Spaceview..........to hell with Skelton and his childish bullshit. Glad to have you here where you can be open True Story of a Bully Icon_cheers and tell people to KISS MY ASS RANDY!!!! True Story of a Bully 744742

. . . you know the drill Duff . . . . You bare it, we'll share it!!!!!! True Story of a Bully 744742
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm

TVDinner wrote:
I am banned from his "Sandbox" also, but you know what - I don't care. Like the Marc posted in the OP, it has opened up a lot more time to visit other forums with a much wider range of watches being discussed.

Didn't know you were banned too TV - lemme guess you ran your own forum?
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-15

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:49 pm

jaw wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I am banned from his "Sandbox" also, but you know what - I don't care. Like the Marc posted in the OP, it has opened up a lot more time to visit other forums with a much wider range of watches being discussed.

Didn't know you were banned too TV - lemme guess you ran your own forum?

Jaw,
I got banned for openly criticizing the way Tim T sells watches on his shows (hammering away on the inflated and fake MSRP over and over and over and over again for each watch), AND for openly questioning the truthfulness of some of Jim's on air claims. I actually was banned 2 times. The first time they reinstated me. The second time I was banned for life.

I don't want to hijack Marc's thread about his banning. I also just don't want to talk about that other forum and give them any additional exposure at all.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Posts : 1936
Join date : 2010-01-06

True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:07 pm

TVDinner wrote:
jaw wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I am banned from his "Sandbox" also, but you know what - I don't care. Like the Marc posted in the OP, it has opened up a lot more time to visit other forums with a much wider range of watches being discussed.

Didn't know you were banned too TV - lemme guess you ran your own forum?

Jaw,
I got banned for openly criticizing the way Tim T sells watches on his shows (hammering away on the inflated and fake MSRP over and over and over and over again for each watch), AND for openly questioning the truthfulness of some of Jim's on air claims. I actually was banned 2 times. The first time they reinstated me. The second time I was banned for life.

I don't want to hijack Marc's thread about his banning. I also just don't want to talk about that other forum and give them any additional exposure at all.

Ah, I remember those threads. The MSRP tactic bugged me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




True Story of a Bully Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Story of a Bully   True Story of a Bully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
True Story of a Bully
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: