The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Empty
PostSubject: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

Just got the watch all cleaned away and ready for the wrist, so snapped off a few Magazine shots ...

Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... DSC_0551
Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... DSC_0546
Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... DSC_0547
Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... DSC_0548

and the cool engraving on the case back

Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... DSC_0557
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 am

Is this named Cali-Kid after the member here, or because of the dial? I like nearly all of your stuff, but am just not feeling this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: named Cali-Kid after the member here   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 am

named Cali-Kid after the member here
He had mentioned about a Cali dial about the same time I was thinking about putting together this watch ..
indeed this one is a bit different from most that I craft up ...
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:13 am

Cool watch Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 am

.. . . OMFG!!!! Ladies and gentlemen . . . .we have attained celebrity greatness within our meager ranks!!!!!!

I'm sending Alan a cheque for $10, to secure my spot alongside greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 am

Noah, I really like that. I can't decide whether it's an amazingly diverse mongrel or a whole new beast, but it's wonderful.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 am

The ORANGE is awesome !..Cali-Kid Diver also has a nice ring to it
as well. NICE job Noah !..Really detailed and eye-catching case
back also. Trevor must be honored !

PostSubject: Is Alan the Cali-Kid ??   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 am

Is Alan the Cali-Kid ??
Just so I know where to send the $10 bucks ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 am

noahfuller wrote:
Is Alan the Cali-Kid ??
Just so I know where to send the $10 bucks ...

. . . . Sorry Noah, just me being a dick again. I referenced this thread . . .

https://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/general-watch-discussion-f4/douche-of-the-decade-t2572-25.htm#30677

. . . Trev's the real deal. Send him a hun-ski . . . lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Indeed My man ..   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 am

So allen is the fool ...
Not our fine fellow Cali-Kid ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

Alan is Anomoly, the owner of the forum. He ain't no foo Brutha! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm lost ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:30 am

I'm lost ... Sad ??
This is from another post and then it was $10 dollars and then there's this Allen guy ... and something about paying money ...

some how the"Douche of the decade!" post ended up here ... ???

anyway I'm sure the everyone is great and lets all be friends ..

looks like John Holbrook Strikes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 am

We're all friends here Bro. I figured you got lost when the Douche thread made it's way here. Being as Trevor aka Cali Kid is now FAMOUS with a watch named after him one of our members figured we'd send Alan aka Anomoly $10 so we can have the honor of mingling with FAME! It's all good Noah! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 am

Aqua Homer wrote:
Is this named Cali-Kid after the member here, or because of the dial? I like nearly all of your stuff, but am just not feeling this one.

Mike,

At least you can't say it is a copy of anyone else's work! Perhaps that's why you're not feeling it Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Duff your the man   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am

Duff your the man
And might I say you explained that perfectly .. I fully understand and have a better low down on the who's who ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm

noahfuller wrote:
Duff your the man
And might I say you explained that perfectly .. I fully understand and have a better low down on the who's who ...

Hahaha, no problem my friend. Glad I could help clear things up. Just remember...all spare watches go to "DUFF" aka "bodypeersur".....I don't want you to get confused there Bro! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey Duff, didn't you clean that off your nose from yesterday or is that fresh from this thread? Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Hey Duff, didn't you clean that off your nose from yesterday or is that fresh from this thread? Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_geek

Hey Noob, just remember the Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... 500253 on my nose when I'm sportin my new watch..... Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_cheers Oh yeah, and BYTE ME AGAIN SHIITE HEAD!!! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Fresse Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_geek Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

. . . . scratch . . . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 pm

randyswagon wrote:

Noob's been off his meds Randy! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

Noob's been off his meds Randy! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Drunken_smilie

. . . should have said something, I'll share!!!! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Smiley-confused010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm

I just like busting Duff's chops, plain and simple Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I just like busting Duff's chops, plain and simple Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_lol

Bust away Big Fella! Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...   Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Cali-Kid Diver Pics ...
Page 1 of 1