The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..

Go down 
+6
smellody
PoliMalaka
Breez
SynMike
AtomicTom
Anomaly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm

noahfuller wrote:
i know just a bit strange how the body works
the x-ray looked crazy nasty how that sh*t gonna fix its self ?

There is NO machine as complex as the human body!

PostSubject: Anomaly   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

indeed ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

noahfuller wrote:
I can't get over the fact I've got a complete fracture of the collar bone and no cast..? only a sling ....

nurse says in broken English "No move no pain..."

Years ago when I broke my collar bone, they had me in a "figure 8" brace. A padded strap, similar to a shoulder holster, and a sling. And yes, "no move, no pain." BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:29 pm

I broke the rib just under my sternoclavicular joint during a tackle. The dude squashed me good. Fat bastard. They told me to suck it up. I now have a bone mass that makes my chest look deformed.

Your clavicle will grow larger as the bone heals. Hopefully you won't look too bad.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
I broke the rib just under my sternoclavicular joint during a tackle. The dude squashed me good. Fat bastard. They told me to suck it up. I now have a bone mass that makes my chest look deformed.

Your clavicle will grow larger as the bone heals. Hopefully you won't look too bad.

GREAT bed side manner doc! BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 744742

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Anomaly wrote:
GREAT bed side manner doc! BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 744742
Army docs are pretty hard core with their honesty.

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:

That only happens to folks that abuse themselves during the healing process.....errr.....never mind.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Docrwm wrote:
That only happens to folks that abuse themselves during the healing process.....errr.....never mind.
The only thing abused during the healing process was my liver.

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2