The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Update on Noah....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thianwong
Senior Associate

Latest Update on Noah.... Empty
PostSubject: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 am

Not sure if you all are aware, but Noah had a baseball sized tumor cut out of his colon. He is now back at his aparment recuperating, making lots of cool creative mods, and waiting for a flite back to his hometown in Canada for 6 months of chemo to kill off any remaining cancer cells, this April.....
He had used a private hospital, without prior extra health insurance....so all your kind raffle tickets had raised around $5,000.00 for his airfare. All you fellows have created good karma ! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks for the update Thian. Jake had been keeping us in the loop. We're so glad we could be a part of helping Noah get back to Canada for the therapy he needs to help beat the cancer! Again, thanks for keeping us up to speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 am

We all wish him the best and I'm praying for him as well. I know it is going to be hard but he has a lot of people behind him so I'm confident all will go well!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks for the update, Noah seems to have a GREAT attitude which I TRULY believe is as important as treatment!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 pm

We appreciate you giving us this news Thian ! It's very thoughtful of you guys to let
us know what is going on with Noah. I know it has been a rough time. It should be
good for Noah, getting back home for a while !..Thanks again !

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks for the update. noah needs to get home (big his building tools and parts) and beat this thing,Noah seems to be a fighter and it will take that kind of attitude to beat this cancer! My money is on noah and building these mods will help in his road to full recovery, you cant lay in bed wondering why me and feeling sorry for yourself, fight like a warrior and knock the shit out of this cancer! We are all behinf you Noah and our prayers go out to you daily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 pm

cali kid wrote:
Thanks for the update. noah needs to get home (big his building tools and parts) and beat this thing,Noah seems to be a fighter and it will take that kind of attitude to beat this cancer! My money is on noah and building these mods will help in his road to full recovery, you cant lay in bed wondering why me and feeling sorry for yourself, fight like a warrior and knock the shit out of this cancer! We are all behinf you Noah and our prayers go out to you daily!

I agree Trev. I've seen it time and time again! Getting back on the horse is one of the best therapies in beating cancer. Don't lie down for it Noah. My good friend had colon cancer, had the surgery, having chemo. Nothing but a positive attitude after finding out he had it. Got on his bike as soon as possible and he is doing great. The fact that you did what needed to be done and went back to doing what you love is definitely the right way to go Brutha! We're all pullin for ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Noah....   Latest Update on Noah.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Update on Noah....
Page 1 of 1